Toledo Superia T8 ECG Lamp has an average rated life (L70 F50) of 50,000 hours. It lasts 2.5 times longer than 600mm 36W fluorescent T8 Tri-phosphor lamp.
• High switching cycles – 200,000X.
• Omni-directional light distribution and wide beam angle.
• Minimum and maximum operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C.
• Glass construction and polycarbonate end-caps.
• Not suitable for direct mains (AC 220-240V) or CCG/magnetic ballast.
• Works only with compatible electronic ballast.
• Ideal for factories, parking lots, supermarkets, department stores, schools and offices office, hospitality, retail, logistics & industry, education, residential & consumer, museums & galleries.
Product name: TOLEDO SUPERIA T8 ECG 4FT 2200LM 830
|Country of origin:||United Kingdom|
|Product Voltage (V)||50|
|Beam Angle (°)||220|