RSK Environment llc (RSK) has operated in the Middle East since 2007. Over this time, we have become a premier provider of environmental, health and safety and technical support services in the region.
We offer an extensive range of services across the Middle East, including in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Kurdistan and Iraq, where we are supported by a wide range of plant and equipment and an internationally accredited laboratory.
You can review our key capabilities on our website: www.rsk.co.uk. We provide a wide range of services across the Middle East including
• construction environmental management plans (CEMP)
• contaminated land remediation
• development, implementation and review of environmental, health and safety management systems (EHSMS)
• environmental, social and health impact assessments (ESHIA)
• geophysics and surveying
• geotechnical site investigations
• HSE auditing services
• HSE consultancy services
• Legionella assessments
• preliminary environmental reviews (PER)
• soil and groundwater assessments
• third-party auditing, including due diligence audits
• vacuum excavation
• waste collection, management and disposal.
RSK has been operating in Iraq since 2011. More information, including a full list of our in country services, can be found on our dedicated website: www.rskiraq.com.
RSK is proud to communicate that it has recently been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade 2016, the United Kingdom’s highest accolade for business success. This outstanding achievement recognises RSK’s success outside of the UK, particularly as one of the major British companies that has played a vital role in the Middle East, including helping in the rebuild of Iraq.