KAHRAMAA has the privilege of being the sole transmission and distribution system owner and operator (TDSOO) for the electricity and water sector in Qatar.
Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation “KAHRAMAA” was established in July 2000 in terms of Law # 10 to regulate and maintain the supply of electricity and water to customers.
KAHRAMAA buys, distributes and sells electricity and water as follows:
- Formulate Power & Water Purchase Agreements (PWPA) and provide necessary technical and corporate support for establishment of generation & desalination ventures.
- Own, construct and operate electricity & water transmission and distribution networks in the State of Qatar.
- Set-up plans and programs for development of electricity & water transmission and distribution networks.
- Lay out regulations, standards and codes of practices for electricity & water supplies to buildings and facilities.
- Provide consultancy services related to its activities and operations.
Qatar General Electricity And Water Corporation has not yet added business activities.
Qatar General Electricity And Water Corporation has not yet added certifications.
Qatar General Electricity And Water Corporation has not yet added awards.
Doha Office - Head Office
P.O. Box 41