Arenco - Architectural and Engineering Consultants, established in 1971, by Mr. Abdulla Ahmed Almoosa is one of the leading Architectural and Engineering Design Firm in the Gulf Region.
Arenco successfully delivered more than 2000 multidisciplinary projects to date and is actively involved in all aspects of the building sector with a focus on hospitality, commercial, offices, residential, retail, institutional, educational, religious and industrial developments offering comprehensive services to clients throughout the Gulf Region as follows:
- Assessment, Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Architectural design
- Civil and Structural Design
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Fighting Design
- Interior Design
- Tendering, Specification, Quantity Surveying, and Cost Control
- Construction Supervision and Cost Control
Arenco is dedicated to performance and to exceed their Clients expectations as demonstrated below:
- Track record of providing Professional Consultancy Services since 1971.
- Successfully completed numerous projects for various Private and Public Sector Clients.
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Technical and Support Staff.
- Latest Computer Software Packages for Design and Drafting
Architect of Record
Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants has not yet added certifications.
Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants has not yet added awards.
Sheikh Zayed Road
PO Box 43220
Founded in 1971
Congratulations! You have created your company profile and company admin account.
1. Add information
- Look for the blue texts with the [image] prompts and click to complete each section on the current tab. Click on the tabs under your company name to move between them. Remember, the more information you add, the better potential partners will be able to evaluate you.
2. Publish to the company registry
- Once you have added your logo, company description, one office, two projects, one key employee and your team breakdown, you can publish your profile to ProTenders' company registry. To be listed, you MUST COMPLETE the company verification process so we can add your activity codes (see Activities section on Profile tab).