DC is a leading company in providing EPC (Engineer, Procure and Construct) solutions for Industrial and Commercial Cooling, Heating, Refrigeration and Energy Systems serving the Gulf Countries in the Middle East. ADC’s prime expertise is in the sector of building industrial-grade chilled water plants with such related applications as District Cooling Plants – DCPs (both permanent plants, modular packaged plants as well as terminal energy transfer stations, and infrastructure works for large chilled water transmission and distribution networks), industrial/process cooling, Turbine Inlet Air Cooling (TIAC), and Combined Cool Heat and Power (CCHP).
- Over 2 GW (2 million kW or nearly 600,000 Tons of Refrigeration) of Total Plants Capacity
- Constructing and delivering a total of 19 energy plants from 2008 through 2014 (ranging from 5,000 TR to 90,000 TR plants)
- Serving 10 leading utility clients in the region of UAE, Qatar and KSA
ADC continues to build on its strengths in providing turnkey as well as cost effective & efficient District Energy solutions to its clients with the added value of strong engineering expertise team building, regulatory and localized market knowledge, supply chain management with developed relationships with leading vendors, partnerships and strategic alliances with key stakeholders.
ADC Energy Systems has not yet added certifications.
ADC Energy Systems has not yet added awards.
Dubai Office - Head Office
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Cluster W
PO Box 125787
Founded in 2005
Congratulations! You have created your company profile and company admin account.
1. Add information
- Look for the blue texts with the [image] prompts and click to complete each section on the current tab. Click on the tabs under your company name to move between them. Remember, the more information you add, the better potential partners will be able to evaluate you.
2. Publish to the company registry
- Once you have added your logo, company description, one office, two projects, one key employee and your team breakdown, you can publish your profile to ProTenders' company registry. To be listed, you MUST COMPLETE the company verification process so we can add your activity codes (see Activities section on Profile tab).