Thank you for your interest in working with ADCE.
By successfully completing the registration process, your company will be added to the ADCE vendor (Consultant, Contractor, Supplier and Sub Contractors) database, which is used to identify potential suppliers that possess the capability of providing Products and Services necessary to meet ADCE requirements.
ADCE reserves the right to check other resources to verify the submitted information during the registration and/or prequalification process, please note that neither the Registration nor the Prequalification acts as a guarantee for work with ADCE; rather, it highlights the suitable local resources that are available.
Subsequent to registration, we may request additional information during the prequalification process.
You will be kept informed of the status of your Application.
For help with the Registration process, follow the instruction on our Support Section or contact Fatima Deria at Contactadce@adce.com or +971.2.697.3777
Steps to Register with ADCE:
1. Login into your ProTenders account. If you do not have an account yet, please register.
2. Select your Registration Type
3. Download the documents
4. Upload the filled and signed documents
5. Wait while your documents are verified. You will be notified as soon as the verification has been completed.
6. Once registration is approved, the registration fees and the mode of payment will be communicated by email accordingly.
To Start, select the registration type below: